Starting from Paramithenio you can organize your trips to nearby villages and attractions of southern Evia, with natural and archaeological interest.
- Distosís wetland, just 8 kilometers from the Paramithenio.
- One of the most beautiful natural landscapes of Evia, the Gorge of Dimosari that starts from the top of Giouda mountain (1386 m) and after a 10km superb through paved paths, leads to the fantastic Kallianos beach.
- The mountain sources Ochi† in Karystos with the special fauna and the Drakospita in South Evia (with the cyclopean construction)
- The green mountain village Seta, that is always full of snow in winter and the Elatospilia.
- The archaeological area of Eretria with the Ancient Theater, the Ancient Cupola, the temple of Apollo, the Roman baths and the ancient wall, and also the islands of dreams in Eretria.
- You can visit the Mycenaean tomb in Katakalou (near Aliveri), the Castello Rosso in Karystos and in Kymi the Folk Art Museum with the characteristic Architecture
Food - Night life - Entertainment
You can eat nearby the Paramithenio resort† at the tavernas of Klimaki Beach
, or in Liani Ammos
(500m from Paramithenio)
At a distance of 1km is the village Agioi Apostoloi. Here you'll find picturesque taverns by the sea , cafes and bars for your entertainment.
In Petries village
(2km) you can find find a completely different style with beautiful tavernas under evergreen trees
For more cosmopolitan environment, the port of Aliveri
(12km) offers all kinds of night-clubs. Of course you can visit taverns and bars in neighboring villages.